RE: ST grinds to a halt

Ian,

I can sympathise - I spent an hour riding around trying to find some myself
and gave up - running a bit low - after visiting around 30 or so filling
stations, NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING - except of course a lot of moron car
drivers trying to suck fuel out of pumps that have 'Sorry, no fuel left'
hastily scribbled on them by a bunch of fleeing petrol station
attendants.......

Ah well - at least.... - hmm - at least NOTHING......  Where's my go
juice......

Regards,
Graeme, Herts, England