Re: Rear wheel removal problem

> OK. Sounds easy enough. Looked at the instructions on Eric's site, got the
46mm socket, adapter, 14 in. long ratchet, removed the muffler, remove the
nut ... not even!
>   I ate my wheaties this morning but the nut is not moving a mm. Do you
have to be King Kong to loosen this thing? I suspect I need more leverage in
the form of a pipe perhaps. Any help is appreaciated. Thanks.

you removed the clip right ? if so are you doing it from the right side (
muffler side) ? youre doing anti-clockwise ? if so just put on the
centerstand, press down on your ratchet with your foot, put your weight on
it. if you have the rear wheel touching the ground at the same time, it
willbe easier. maybe a friend could hold the brakes for you or strap it in
that position yourself.    jim-karl