Re: RS owners: BT-020 info wanted

.< In fact, I think I got a longer, deeper scraping sound on 17, and a
little high-speed tick on 100B  :-)

 were we on the same road, because thats not the way i remember it !?! 8^)

< I had a GREAT time riding with Jim and his black ST-mounted friend Robert.
 <Those Canadiens know how to ride! Good guys to be around, even if Jim has
an
 <occasional low-gravity problem at the front of his red ST.

  problem ? what problem ? 8^)

  you forgot to inform the list as to which colour is faster. 8^D

  BTW what does OTOH mean ?

 i really hope to ride with you again, good rider, top guy.      jim-karl