Subject: Re: Punctures?

Phil,
    I had a small self tapping screw just off center in my brand spanking
new (3 days) Metzeler MEZ4 front tire a couple weeks ago, and couldn't get
anyone (tried 3 shops) to touch it (it was recycled). I take it that if it
is a tyre (not American) and not a tire, that people don't sue the pants off
everyone involved if they fall down afterwards. In the land of freedom and
opportunity, we sue if we spill hot coffee in our laps, even if we knew it
was hot and it was our own clumsiness at fault. It's the new national
pastime.
Ciao,
Bob

- ------ http://USFamily.Net/info - Unlimited Internet - From $7.99/mo! ------