Re:RAT

>I have this same issue.  Never did get my membership from my purchase of 99
>Sprint ST.  Which I think is a dealership issue, but I could be wrong.
>
>Ken T. from Ca.

I bought my '00 ST in June, and received my RAT package (or whatever you
call it) in August. Some of the documentation said that membership is free
the first year with the purchase of a Triumph motorcycle.  The membership
is activated when the dealer sends in your warrantee information.

Dan Wolf
Blue '00 ST
Longmont, CO