From: Frank Foster <ffoster@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: September 8, 2000 4:11:50 AM GMT
Subject: Re: Biscuits and bees

What is it about Dallas sport bike riders? Every weekend when I'm home,
seems like some "kid" pulls up next to me at some points and blasts away
trying to entice me. Doesn't work anymore.

Last weekend, a guy on a Suzuki XVRGYFZ600 (or whatever it was) with shorts
and no helmet on pulled up next to me on 190 and exited 75 South at about
100 mph. I don't think my testosterone levels have dropped that much, but
I've seen too much and been down enough times (age 16-20) that I just don't
feel like riding that way anymore - not worth it.

The scary part is that even when I'm out on the HD with my rear seat
accessory they still want to race. Go figure.

Is this prevalant everywhere else, or do is this phenomenon local?

Frank
'00 ST "BRIT BK"
'99 FLHS "Geezer Glide"