Re: RATS ass

 >>> Eric miner said:  "I think the whole marketing concept sucks.
I think the silly little rat is lame. And I think the name RAT is
dumb and lacks both class and imagination. The Triumph marque has
always been a classy act, why down grade the image with a rat. If
they wanted to use an animal as a mascot why not one that is
appropriate
for the product? A rat is a dirty, scavenging little rodent.. sorry
that IS NOT ME! and certainly not what I want to be associated with.
Until Triumph decides to change the marketing for their owners group
I doubt it will attract many riders. I mean who the hell wants a
sleazy looking rat on their jacket or bike.<<<

 ME TOO; what he said!