Re: 1 1/18th scale models

Sorry, that should have been under $3.00.

- ----- Original Message -----
From: Tony M. Watson <twatson1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2000 5:51 PM
Subject: Re: 1 1/18th scale models

: I checked my local Wal-Mart and they had many of the Maisto (sp?) models
: available. No ST, but the RS, Daytona, etc. I believe they were looking
for
: under $5.00 (US). My local dealer has the same models and had them
displayed
: with an $11.95 sticker price. He did have all the available Triumph
models,
: with exception of the ST. When I informed him of the difference in price,
he
: simply shrugged his shoulders.
: