8-10 Sept 2000 - Annual Galena Ride 3rd Annual Galena RAT Run

Since we're on the topic (I think I started this thread complaining about
RAT a couple of days ago, so I feel a little sheepish sending this
note....:>)

It would be great if any/all of you living in the MN, WI, IL, MI, or IO
attend the Mid-West RAT Rally in Galena IL this weekend (details below).

I'm riding out from the Twin Cities Friday night with a friend (staying in
La Crosse WI) and would enjoy connecting with other ST/RS owners on the list
(I wasn't able to make the TSRA rally :>(), so this is my chance to make
some connections).

Anyhow, if your interested in riding down with us or connecting at the
rally, drop me a line: I'll be staying at the Chestnut Mountain Inn, will
also have my trusty cell phone as well as my mobil email device.

Hope to see you there.

Jay S. Levine
office: (651) 687-5793
cell: (612) 308-9424
home: (612) 294-0779
jay.levine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
levine98@xxxxxxxxxxx
shameless self promotion: http://home.mn.rr.com/levine98/index.htm
"Remember, it's not where you live, but how"

8-10 September 2000 - Annual Galena Ride
Galena, September 8-10th

"This is the third Annual Galena RAT Run. Last years Rally was the nation?s
largest RAT ride, lets see if we can make it two consecutive years. Signs up
will be held at the Chestnut Mountain Inn in galena on Friday the 8th. Their
will be an optional evening ride on Friday for those who are itching to hit
the roads or stick around to explore Galena.

On Saturday is the annual Three State Charity Poker Run lead by John Dorsey,
Triumph?s Regional Manager. The Poker Run will end up back at the Chestnut
Mountain Inn where there is a pig roast waiting for you. Kick back and have
a few drinks from the bar out by the pig roast that the Chestnut Mountain
Inn will have set up for you. There will be a band playing which should help
you ease back in your chairs. Jon Dorsey will have some Triumph apparel to
raffle off at the BBQ as well. Stick around on Sunday to be present while we
present the check to the charity, Albright Acres.

With a turnout like last years, you best make reservations at Chestnut
Mountain before they fill up. The cost for a room at the Inn is$99.00 a
night but make sure that you tell them that you?re with RAT for that rate.
To make reservation at the Chestnut Mountain Inn, call 815-777-1320."