Re: New file uploaded

Matt Knowles wrote:

> When the stand hit, did you feel the peg hit
> first? From watching you, it seemed like something hard hit first, which
> would kind of discount my bouncing side stand theory.

I definitely felt the foot peg feeler scrape first. The peg lifted up
farther than I've ever felt before (or since), and then suddenly there
was a strong dragging sensation and sound. This occurred about mid-way
through a tight, bumpy, left-hand turn uphill.

- --
Blake Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Burlingame, CA, USA