Paul's Tiger Pegs

	Well Weasel, I did take the time to look at Madd and Dinky Dawg's foot
pegs.
	They were certainly larger and more comfortable looking but did not
look out of place on the Sprint SS.
	If I were the one inquiring I'd wait until Paul gets back on list and
get their satisfaction opinions. It seems like he said they ran about
sixty dollars per peg?

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"