RE: Footpeg feelers and centerstands

>>Are you sure you are not hitting the centerstand ? I can tell you that if
you put the rear wheel in the lower height setting, you can drag the
centerstand with ease and that it certainly hits before the sidestand.
- - Eric<<

It most certainly is the sidestand. My centerstand hasn't touch anywhere--I
expected it to, so I've poked my head down there several times to look for
the obvious bright metal spots.  But if my sidestand is down, you can see
where the forward leading edge of the foot that has been slightly ground
down now.

Maybe the difference between our bikes is the the rear wheel position...and
that changes the geometry enough??

Brett
Seattle