RE: Footpeg feelers and centerstands

>>Jim Gillispie writes:
    No offence, but I think you'll find that you're riding *much* better
than the guys on the sportbikes.  Modern sportbikes are *far* better
than most of the people who ride them.  Think about it: they have less
weight, more lean angle and better suspension than the ST.  If ridden to
the bike's limits rather than the rider's, they should romp away from
you.<<

Actually, I totally agree...I was just trying to find a more modest way of
saying the same thing. <g>

thanks,
Brett