RE: Protect your right to ride--- For Big Don

You are the best. I highly encourage any folks with spare time (i.e. retired
/ independently wealthy) to get involved as much as possible in political
issues such as Mr. Draper was kind enough to bring to the collective's
attention. What could be a  better legacy to leave to the young and future
generations of motorcyclists? Nothing.
This is a very important crusade, especially herein the Southwest corner of
the USA. There are hundreds if not thousands of miles of beautiful trails
and roads that Komrade Klinton is doing his best to eliminate. If you have
the time, please get involved. All I can do is vote my conscience. Thank You
Don for having the backbone to bring this subject up, I owe you breakfast at
the next OC Triumph run.....

CA Stu
Stuart Mumford
99 KLR650 A13