Re: Tyres

Roger, I've just fitted them and done 300 miles, they seem very good and
very confidence inspiring.  Seemed OK in the wet today as well, so far no
slippage and I haven't noticed the usual tramlining that I became accustomed
to.  I had BT57s before and they seem a lot better, no strange slips every
now and then.  Unfortunately when My BT57s were new I was also just back on
a bike so I didn't fully appreciate how good they were or not at that time
and it would seem a little unfair to compare my new Azaros with old BT57s
after I had worn them out.
Phil Guy, Plymouth

I was thinking of getting avon AV35/36 - they seem to be good value and well
liked.  Any suggestions?

Roger Richards
Burton on Trent

*