RE: Pannier bracket removal turn signal wire routing problem

At 12:07 AM 9/1/00 -0700, Stuart Mumford wrote:
>I just read the " swung the pipe back up" posts in #289-290, and am I to
>understand the "Doberman ears" metal pieces stay between the turn signal
>stalk and the mudguard, even without the bags on?
>
>CA Stu <-- too much caffeine, maybe?

yeah, maybe too much caffeine....

You can pull the metal tabs off and discard the indicator brackets if you
want. The indicator then mounts directly to the mudguard in the hole that
the bracket attached to. The wire then runs up the inside of the mudguard
and passes through next to the strengthening bracket. Its tight in there
because of the tabs, so you may need to enlarge the hole slightly.

- - Eric