Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 21:01:28 -0800 (PST)
From: Steve Bergman <steverayb@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Speeding tickets, plea bargains, etc

Mort,

The best advice I can offer is to get a lawyer.  I
will always call one for any violation at this point.
I was at 12 points last year and actually was sent a
notice of revocation of my driving privelages.   I
looked in (yes it's true) the yellow pages and found
someone who even took calls on sunday night.  She said
"no problem" and in three days had my most recent
offence (running a yellow..ok it was a red light in
front of a cop) reduced to a non moving zero point
violation. My liscense was back in hand within 5 days.

It cost me all of $150.00 plus the fine, but it was
very easily handled.

Any decent traffic lawyer should be able to get a
simple violation reduced to zero points with no time
outlay by you.  If you would rather pay $$ rather than
time and hassle it is definately the way to go.

Good luck

Steve (I have good excuses for all of them) Bergman

'00 Sprint ST Blue (is fastest and my record proves
it)