Re: I tried, I really really tried

>I suck...I have absolutely no willpower...I went
>downtown & up the lake for a while then I thought
>well...it's so nice and the bike is running so
>well...just a little more....pretty soon I was nearly
>up to the Kettle Moraine area and was looking at about
>an hour or more to get home.

Hey Steve, you wound'nt happen to be in the Milwaukee area? If you are email
off line sometime and we'll get together for a ride. We still have a couple
of nice riding days left( I hope anyway ) and your right I ride everyday and
no problems with my ST at all. Cool and sunny in WI.

joel schroeder
00 ST (red)
Milw, WI  USA