I tried, I really really tried

I know I was supposed to re-caulk and re-grout the
bathroom today.  I know I was supposed to balance my
checking account, pay the bills, clean the kitchen
floor and get some laundry done.  I could have
vacuumed, grocery shopped, washed my truck, caught up
on e-mail or finished/started any number of furniture
projects I have planned........but.....what could I
do?.....I went to the hardware store for supplies. I
even came back and started scraping caulk out of the
corners of the tile....but I kept looking out the
window and seeing the crisp, blue, clear autumn sky
and I believe I actually heard the ST whimpering in
the garage.  What could I do?.....This might be the
last riding day of the year here in the great lakes
states.  So I made the mistake of looking at the
temperature.....51°....OK just a quick run down by the
lake and I'll be back to that bathroom tile in no
time.

I suck...I have absolutely no willpower...I went
downtown & up the lake for a while then I thought
well...it's so nice and the bike is running so
well...just a little more....pretty soon I was nearly
up to the Kettle Moraine area and was looking at about
an hour or more to get home.

Well...I have no work done at home but I had a really
nice ride and the ST is quite happy after a chilly
afternoon of exercise...they need exercise you know.
You guys with soft brakes and mushy
suspension...You're just not riding them enough.

what could I do?

Steve (not feeling the least bit guilty) Bergman

00 Sprint ST blue