Re: for Steve - spare key blanks

Thanks for the info Michael,  I will probably take one
of the Triumph blanks I have left and have it cut to
code (now that I know what to ask for)  I assume that
is the closest to original from the factory as you can
get.

You can also order them pre cut from Triumph but I
didn't even bother asking how much that would cost.

Steve Bergman

00 Sprint ST, blue