Re: for Steve - spare key blanks

Hmmmm.....Well I certainly tried that route.  I called
half the locksmiths in Milwaukee and they all said I
would need to get the blanks from Triumph.  At the
time I was getting ready for a trip and I had already
lost one of the two originals so I had to do it.

I can't imagine feeling like a bigger loser than being
two states away from home and standing next to my bike
without a key.

Maybe actually taking the key to the locksmith  so
they  could see if it matches another blank is a
possibility.  I didn't think of that.

steve

00 sprint ST-blue-