Re: In Honor of Troy Blood

I just finished a brief note to Donna off list. As I sit here I still can't
believe it to be true and quite honestly am not doing a good job holding
myself together. Troy was a wonderful person, always ready to help in
whatever way he could. He even spent his free time working on the RS side
of Triumphnet.

While I only knew him for a very short time, I felt like we were old
friends. He will be greatly missed.

My condolences to his family and friends.

- - Eric