Rebuilt engine

Mark,

You probably already know this, but doing failure analysis for an airplane
engine manufacturer I'll throw in my $.02 of info.  Make sure the mechanics,
or you yourself with them, look at every single part in the engine and
inspect the transmission for secondary damage caused by any of the broken
parts.  Even though it may not look too bad, if there is anything with a
ding, dent, or scuff have them replace it.  The last thing you need is to
have something that was damaged this time cause a problem down the road next
time.

Doug Bailey
Metallurgist
Textron Lycoming