Re: Opinions on the bike...

thats a lot of questions dude, but heres what i think. first im 6.0 200lbs
30 yrs old. wow were almost twins 8^D.

i do not regret my decision at all, i looked at the vfr 800, no bags, no
real torque, linked brakes.  ducati st4 st2, less comfortable, more pricey,
less dealer, more maintenance, stil less roll-on power. bmw r1100rs, more
pricey, less roll-on, less comfortable, more maintenance ( valves more
often ). bandit 1200, not full fairing, looks old, no bags, not same ball
park.

average tank, at 300km reserve light comes on, ( fast riding ).

fuel sender, when half, starts to work normal, before that who cares anyway.

suspension was my only grip, just about fixed it with front preload at max
and rear at 20 something clicks. write me off list for details.

mushy brakes, just bleed it and adjust the lever and they brake real good, i
stand it on its nose 2-3 feets even with bags. no electrical woes.

if you want the bags, you may want to look at used parts on the site first.
i fit an helmet in each bag and two in the top case. so i travel with four
spare helmets!?! 8^D.

also check out favorite roads, theres a couple in ny.

write back jim.jay@xxxxxxxxxxxx