Re: fuel sender

Eric,

I agree with your diagnosis of how the sender performs and why.

It bugged me at first too, but now I'm used to it

If someone is not able to get used to it why not try putting a scale made of
tape onto the surface
to more accurately indicate the various increments.

I recall this being done quite often on older R-bike speedos with a notoriously
non-linear scale

Jay Welsh
'00 Blue ST
Peabody, Ma (also near Arlington where it's 65 degrees right now)