Stephen Hale & Brembos

Hi all,

Trying to find out if Stephen Hale is still on the list.  He posted a
response about the Brembo master cylinder/brake lever/reservoir he installed
on his scoot.

Stephen,  if you're still out there, I would really appreciate it if you
could list the part #s as the Brembo dealer for the U.S. wrote me back and
indicated that they made some many parts that they wondered if 'my friend'
(i.e., you) could give them the parts numbers, then they could refer me to
the closest distributor.

I'd really appreciate the help.

Lance "Dawgmanaut" La Certe,  Denver, CO