Re: Airborne

> unfortunately I grabbed a little too much front brake, the
> front end lost it in the gravel, stopped abruptly, and launched me over the
> handle bars.

> So, my hats off to Arai for protecting my head (going into a tuck over the
> handle bars it appears that my head hit first) and Z leathers for protecting
> my own hide.  Bruised for sure but able to walk away, I still can't imagine
> these idiots riding around in shorts, a tank top and sandals.

Lance, glad you are physically fine, with the exception of a few
bruises!  My brother-in-law did something similar in February and broke,
in multiple places, his shoulder blade and his socket for his shoulder
joint!  Plastic is replaceable!!  You're not!  Hope you and your ST
return to 100% soon!

Lisa