great relief, risers that is...

After the flurry of riser talk last week, I sat silently waiting for my genmars to arrive (bought them off fellow RS rider Fred Honigman). After finding the right sized wrench for the two little set screws, I was able to get them on Miss Lemone.

Took it out for a ride this morning to get the feel of the added height. I must say that it was strange at first and it took me about 30 miles to get used to them. I also noticed that my left shoulder and triceps was not smarting. It'll take me a while to feel as comfortable, but I hope that I will. I also attribute it to the new BT020 I'm scrubbing in as well. Today's gusty winds didn't help.

Hell, lots of excuses, next I'll blame it on my biorhythm being down or my sun sign not matching my rising moon... Damn Californians!  :-)

Hope everyone is enjoying the rest of the weekend.

Tai Day
'00 RS
Richmond, CA