RE: st-digest V2000 #550

I rode in the Thin Air Tourist Trophy out of Avon last summer.  (Last ride
on my faithful 84 Nighthawk S, before the ST).  Independence Pass was
stunning and, oh, what corners.  Would like to try it again on the ST since
my sea-level NH was struggling at 12,000' elevation!  Sounds like the Rally
is really beginning to shape up.

Vicki B.
'01 ST, Green Machine
Rochester WA

	Re: 2001 Western Rally....Independence Pass in Aspen
	Lance "Dawgmanaut" LaCerte,  Denver, CO

********

Kathy, I know what you mean about the $ debates.  I decided I need GenMars,
after just returning from my little run to Arizona.  My shoulders are still
a little tight!  So my Kili pants and new helmet will wait til next year.
First things first.  I know that someone else said the vents let in too much
cold air in the winter but perhaps it seemed warm to me because I wear an
electric vest.

Vicki B.
'01 ST, Green Machine
Rochester WA

	I suspect the jacket will have to wait until I get the bike set up right...
	Kathy