waterproofness

Well, now I can answer all the people who asked if my Sidi
Vertebrae boots are good in the rain.  I just spent a total
of 2 hours riding mostly at highway speeds in the pouring
rain.  yeach.  Anyway, for the most part my feet stayed
dry.  They were a tad damp around the ball of the foot, so
I'm sure it's coming in from below where the zipper is.
But I'd have to say I'm happy with them and since I don't
usually ride in the rain, they'll do fine.

But my poor bike is now nice and grungy looking. :-(
But it has a new chain and a new fuel sender, so that
makes me a happy camper.

I also found out from the dealer that if you want t
buy ST bars for your RS they're around $100 a piece,
so $200 for the pair.

And thanks for the feedback on the Kilamanjaro.  I'm going
to try and find the Dainese suit to try as well.  The
Aerostitch kept me dry today except for the dreaded
leak in the crotch.  For the most part I like the suit
but it just doesn't fit all that well.  But you've heard
all that.

So I guess I second Paul's request (he beat me too it)...
if anyone has any ST bars they want to sell, I'll also be
interested.  I'm going to order the GenMar now and that
will be the first attempt of getting some comfort.

Kathy

'00 Sprint RS
Snohomish, WA