Re: Dainese Airbag Vest For Motorcycle Riders !!!!!

Erik Miner wrote:

> This is an awesome development in motorcycle safety!

Wild. One disturbing thing I noticed, though: in the last video (who's
URL you have to fix to actually view) the dummy's head slid over the
hood of the car. At no point did the vest actually touch the car, let
alone protect the dummy. (This isn't a bash on the vest, but a comment
on the scariness of what can happen in an accident.)

The video stops before the dummy lands beyond the car; I wonder if it
landed on its head? Maybe the vest's wings help stabilize the head and
reduce neck injury?

Quite the interesting product -- thanks for the link, Erik!

- --
Blake "Dawgbert" Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Burlingame, CA, USA