some questions from a relative novice...

	Justin, I can give the RDSA "Rude Dog Stamp of Approval" to the ST in
all regards. Weighing in at a trim 270 myself I have found my ST to be
perfectly sized. I feel like a petite gyro balanced upon the saddle. Not
to borrow anything from Nike but just do it. You will not regret it. The
bike will do anything you want it to do. Everyday riding, touring,
commuting, and yes, you will even find yourself playing boy racer.
Walter Mitty will come out in your soul when least expected:-)
- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"