Fog City verdict

I fitted a FC to my Craft visor last year and ended up taking it off.
However, the Craft has one great characteristic - if it suits you - which is
that it is very well ventilated through slits at the front, which can't be
opened or closed, they're just there. Like one of the other listees, I like
to ride with my visor not completely shut to provide a better airflow, and
again, you're not supposed to do that, as the FC seems to work on a closed
circuit system.
The other problem is that they don't make a template that fits all visors,
and there isn't a special one for Craft, so I ended up staring at one of the
edges for 6 months, which I found very disturbing, as it ruined my plane of
view.

Tim