RE: st-digest V2000 #546

Justin, here are my thoughts in response to your (edited) message below.  1)
If you fell in love with the bike, get it.  There can truly be love a first
sight when it comes to bikes (not necessarily true with humans, as we
probably all know).  2) Lots of people will tell you they have not regretted
getting their ST (or RS) one bit.  I am one of them.  3) What you can ride
is often more state of mind as long as you're tall enough to touch the
ground.  Your state of mind is that you think you might outgrow something
else?  Get the ST.  4) I got the BRG and it is prettier, IMHO, than the
Trophy green (no offense intended).  I've gotten compliments on the color.
I still prefer the blue but was misinformed--was told by the dealer that the
'01 wouldn't be made in blue.

I've had my ST about 6 weeks and just turned 5000 miles.

Good luck.

Vicki B.