Re: clear protective film

I just got a similar thing done yesterday to my bike.  The company's
name is "Stongard" and the guy originally started doing it on Porsches.
The stuff is super thin, totally clear, and they cut it fit your
bike wherever you need it.  So obviously this only works if you're
in the Seattle area, but I've had great luck with it.  No more tacky
tank protectors.  I did it on my VFR several years ago and the only complaint
I had was that it seemed to yellow after about 3-4 years.  Maybe the
stuff they use now is better.  And since I have a yellow bike maybe
I won't notice it. :-)

Their website is www.stongard.com.

Kathy

'00 Sprint RS