For Mike

Welcome to the list.

I don't have the Genmar URL to hand but it's easy to find. Oh, OK ...

http://www.zianet.com/GenMar/

I've had no ignition troubles, but I have heard others with 'electronic
brain' problems. Have you had the fuel sender done under recall yet? One
other postulated cause is using the kill switch to cut the engine ...
confusing the electronics. Don't, use the key.

That high pipe sure looks good. But I took the advice of Wilcox engineering,
the guys who developed the engine for Triumph, who say that high/bent pipes
strangle the triples (any of them). On the other hand if you just like the
look, I can't argue!

Barry
Yellow RS