Re: starting probs

At 09:33 PM 10/17/00 -0400, Jconne6305@xxxxxx wrote:
>iCan anyone help me out with a hard starting problem which occurs only when
>the bike is hot??  If it goes right off it is fine, but if it does not fire
>then sometimes i have to wait 10 minutes or so.  thanks in advance john

A few of us had a problem with an inverted rollover valve on the vent line.
After running the bike, a vacuum is created in the tank and will possibly
cause a problem when you go to restart the bike. If you don't have time to
check the line, next time it happens, turn off the key, pop open the tank
filler cap (you might even hear the hiss as you do) and then try to
restart. If it fires right up, that is the problem.

- - Eric