removing RS Stickers

Thanks to all who responded to my question about the stickers.

<A while ago, someone reckoned they'd peel off easily if you heat them with
a hair dryer, but this is hearsay.>

In my recent experience a hair dryer is not the correct tool for this
procedure. Its use gave very marginal success, feelings of massive
frustration, and resulted in a search for non-denatured alcohol.
Dawgbert offered the suggestion of a Griot's product that is supposed to
lift decals intact by softening the adhesive. I am going to get some of this
elixer and check it out, then will report back to the list. For the record,
I don't mind the decals all that much, I just wanted to see more of that
gorgeous blue paint job.

Curtis (in Portland OR)