Re: Marc goes racing... (long)

Hi Marc,
Interesting thread. I've been racing for 11 years now. Mostly vintage stuff
but this past year we built an SV650 for endurance racing in CMRA/CCS. I had
to re-learn everything when I switched from my 500 Triumph to the SV. Then I
had to learn to go a little slower pace than my sprint races to make it
through my hour at a time stint on the bike. We just finished a 6 hour race
at Texas World Speedway this past weekend and finished 4th. Funny, I have
the same dialog in my helmet even after all these years. There is always
someone faster to learn from. Keep after it. I've had great times racing and
met some really nice people.

Dennis