Re: Steering Damper?

Blake, wiggly in low gear ( lots of torque) sounds more like you need
to either re check your sag ( the front end is getting loose/ lifting
over the bumps) or maybe reduce the compression damping. The forks
maybe too stiff and as the front gets light from throttle and it's
skipping over the bumps instead of absorbing them. Try either
reducing the preload on the front try for maybe 35-37mm of sag (
Racetech calls in their setup for 32mm) or increase the rear sag, it
maybe sitting nose high and with throttle it's lifting/ squatting to
much. I had similar problems when I had too many turns on the RT
Cartridge Emulators. If you have them set at the Rachtech 2 turns it
maybe necessary to back them off a quarter of even a half turn. I'd
try that before spending the $$ on a steering damper.. FYI the Ohlins
damper is the shit.

Erik