Re: More riser stuff...

 > I also emailed the Heli-Bar people.  My dealer thinks they

i just spoke to the heli-bar folks on the phone.  they (of course)
believe the risers will fit on the RS, but haven't had a chance to
try a set on an RS to check themselves for clearance and cable-length
issues.

i'll call don's dealer in the morning (they're closed monday) and see
what they say about clearance/cables etc.  i'll also suggest to them
to that they call heli-bar, to let them know what they've learned.

i may even offer to ride up to heli-bar, in cornish, maine, if it would
help them with fitting info (and maybe get me a discount :-).

paul