RS Tire Pressure Correction

Just to keep things honest-

I recently found out that my trusty tire gauge is reading 3 pounds low.
So the figures in my previous mail (excerpted below) below should
read 35 pounds front, 39 pounds rear.

Also, I've softened the rear a bit and am running 35/38 at the moment.
I'm still playing with the rear pressures but have settled on 35 pounds
for the front and a range of 37-39 for the rear.

- -Don "Blue Dawg" Draper
 2000 RS Eclipse Blue
 For a breath of fresh air, check out http://www.harrybrowne.org