RS Blinker Problem

Does anyone have an tips or advice on a problem I am having?

I have a 2000 Sprint RS. Yesterday, I had a sorry incident where the bike
tipped over.  I was able to catch most of the weight, but the left signal
indicator hit the ground and the amber plastic broke off.  I put the plastic
in my jacket and rode home. I was able to repair the platic and reinstall
it, but now no blinkers at all work.  I checked the bulbs, leads, wiring,
fuses, etc.  When I move the blinker switch to the right or left, I can hear
a click in the computer unit under the seat.  When I press the switch in to
turn the blinker off, I can hear another click.  No lights illuminate in any
of the blinkers.  There is no dash indicator either.  This is very
perplexing and the dealer isn't open until Tuesday.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks.

Gene