Re: More riser stuff...

 > After Barry's post about the TBR risers I called my dealer and
 > they (at least the person I talked to) seemed to concur that
 > they don't go on top of the triple clamp.  Which, if that's

i would have thought that they could clamp to the part of the fork
tube that protrudes through the triple clam -- the part that the
stock bars go around.  no?

make sure the TBR bars have the threaded hole for the brake fluid
reservoir.

 > I also emailed the Heli-Bar people.  My dealer thinks they
 > don't make bars yet for the RS.  I'm sure they will at some
 > point, but the question is when.

their web page only lists the ST, but since the stock bars
are interchangeable, i kind of assumed the heli-bars would be
too.  i suppose there might be clearance issues, though.

paul