Re: for Paul - risers

Hi Paul..

You go to www.twobros.com and then click on "clip-ons".  They
have two different kinds: racing and risers.  I'm going to talk
more to my dealer because they apparently order a lot of these
for people.  I'm assuming that I would want the risers.
The risers come in three different "riser" sizes:
2.25, 2.75, and 3.25 inch.  At this point I'm not sure which
would be the best fit for me and the bike.

I think I'll have to also check out the Heli-Bars one more time.
Just saw Lex's email about the fact that you adjust the angle.
When I had Helis on my VFR back in 1994 you couldn't do that.

Kathy