Re: for Paul - risers

Joel,

Have you looked at the Heli-bars?  You might really prefer those.  They not only move the Grips up, but also back.  On top of that you can adjust the Angle of the grips.  I'm planning on picking up some after Christmas.  At 6'2", I can reach the bars fine, but I'm also 250lbs which means I'm having to lean alot of weight on the palms of my hands.  Gets a bit painful at times.

At 11:20 AM 10/14/00 -0400, you wrote:

>Any thoughts on how tall the TBR risers can go on an ST?  And would they

>have to be mounted below the top clamp?  Also, it looks like you could

>'reverse' the clamp, so the bars attach to the clamps behind the forks,

>instead of in front.  I  would have to check clearances with the tank.  I

>desperately need to do something this winter to move/raise the bars.  My

>short arms are causing me to lean more than I prefer, causing wrist strain,

>even on short ride (30 min).

>--Joel

<bold>Lex Offer

</bold>reffoxel@xxxxxxxxxxx