Re: Boots

On this note, I've heard a lot of good things about the comfort of Alpinestars.  I hit their webpage and notice the perfect boot for me. STPRO Gore-Tex.  While these are not advertized as 100% waterproof they do have Gore-Tex liners which are touted as waterproof.  Here in Texas we may not get alot of rain like Florida, but it can come up on you rather suddenly.  Has anyone tried out the Alpinestars' STPRO Gore-Tex boots?

At 12:49 PM 10/13/00 GMT, you wrote:

>Just wanted to ad my .02  I bought a pair of Alpinestar Stage Gortex just

>before our NC ralley. They are the most comfortable boots I've owned. They

>are waterproof, and riding in daily Florida downpours I can attest to that.

>I have even walked though puddles 6 - 8 inches deep with no leakage. I can

>not give any advise on how warm they are below 70 deg. I can tell you they

>are warm enough at higher temps. My feet are never cold.

>Bruce Spencer

<bold>Lex Offer

</bold>reffoxel@xxxxxxxxxxx

2000 Saphire Sprint ST