RE: Triumph Australia Rally to the Snowy Mountains

I'm going with a group of about 45,  leaving from Melbourne.

Catch you up there,  you won't be able to miss my ST, it's
the one with the Dragon on it.  ( See wild ST's on triumphnet)

p.s.  Eric, the email adress on Wild ST's is no longer valid.

Later  Doug