Fast Idle

Listers,

A few months ago there was a posting about a fast idle problem.
I think I have the same issue. When coming to a stop the idle will remain
about 500 rpm or so high this is on an intermittent basis. I checked the
archives and found a message pertaining to this but saw no real resolution.
I was wondering if anyone has any knowledge to pass along.

Thanks.
Brian 99 st