Re: Question about rear hugger

>      If I recollect correctly, Keith Peters had an alternative model fitted
>      to Longtail that looked like it would do the job effectively.
>
>      Martin,
>      Wet and muddy Ireland!

Martin and I both agreed that the NWS hugger was better than the Triumph
one, when we compared them. However there are many more out there to choose
from. I just happen to choose this particular make.

I have no complaints about it and would buy another of their products. It
does the job, what else can I say.

http://www.n-w-s.com/page18.html

Keith W Peters
Wrexham. UK